- SQF 560
This cabin is perfect for the getaway you need from the stress of everyday life.
It features a queen bed in a private bedroom, a twin trundle bed in the loft, two twin foam beds in the loft which when put together make a king-size bed, and a futon sleeper allowing for a total of 8 people although there is room for additional people if sleeping bags or cots are brought along.
The kitchen has the following features:
Full-size side-by-side refrigerator-freezer with in-door water/ice dispenser
Two burner cooktop
Coffeemaker (built-in filter so no filters needed)
The living room has the following features:
Jensen multimedia center capable of playing CD's and DVD's as well as sync with your smartphone via Bluetooth. DVD's are broadcast to a 43" screen LCD TV which is also set up to stream via the built-in Roku streaming service. The multimedia center features 3 speaker zones: bedroom, living room and deck. Each speaker zone can be muted thereby allowing listening in only one area without disturbing other areas.
Free WiFi is available via satellite which also provides for streaming for the TV
Netflix is provided as a complimentary subscription
- Futon couch/sleeper (full bed) for 2 people
Beautiful views of the surrounding woods through multiple windows including a large picture window looking out onto the covered deck
- Other features include:
A 3/4 bathroom (standing shower)
Iron with mini ironing board
- 11' x 14' Covered deck with speakers connected to the multimedia center for listening to your favorite music and beautiful views of the surrounding woods, includes a patio table with two chairs.
1/2 mile walking distance to the Parker Creek Recreation Area swimming area, boat launch, 31 mile ATV trail, walking trail and more
- Approximately 4 miles from Swaha Marina where watercraft can be rented and during the regular season The Dam Grill restaurant is open
10' x 10' dog kennel behind the cabin with a dog house and water bucket in case your dog needs some outdoor time unattended
- Picnic table adjacent to the cabin with a park-style bbq grill and firepit. Bring camp chairs for seating other than using the picnic table.
Discounts available for Active Military/Veterans/Law Enforcement/Firemen with proof via ID, DD-214 or any other document generally accepted as proof. To receive the discount, email a copy of the document to email@example.com and a discount code will be provided. Other discounts are available. Only one discount can be used for a specific booking at a time.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 4 Loft bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Studio couch
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Electric heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, Telephone
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Security system, Smoke Detector
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, 11' x 14' covered deck w/table and 4 patio chairs
89 Parker Creek Rd , Murfreesboro, 71958, United States
Directions to the Cabin at 89 Parker Creek Rd, from Murfreesboro town square
*** Note: Guests have said that GPS has led them down gravel roads to get to the cabin when paved roads are available.
The distance from the town square to the cabin is 9.7 miles.
1. From the Murfreesboro town square go north on N Washington Ave and drive .5 miles.
2. Turn left onto W 13th St and you will arrive at a 4-way stop in .1 miles.
3. Turn right onto AR-19 (N Maple) and drive 6.2 miles which will bring you to the Lake Greeson Dam on the Little Missouri River.
4. Turn left onto the bridge and turn left again on the other side of the bridge onto Beacon Hill Rd.
5. Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Parker Creek Rd, then turn right and drive .5 miles to the first entrance or another 600 feet to the second entrance. The first entrance is a little steep so the 2nd entrance is recommended. The 2nd entrance is just outside the Army Corps of Engineers Parker Creek Recreation Area. If you cross a cattle guard you have gone slightly past the 2nd entrance. There is a street sign at both entrances with the street name Pebblemist Lane. The first entrance has a utility pole with a street light on the left side and is the only lighted entrance. The 2nd entrance also has a garbage bin with the property address prominently displayed on it in blue.
Note: The first cabin you see on the left at the corner of Beacon Hill Rd and Parker Creek Rd is not the destination although its name is similar (Parker Creek Cabin). For reference purposes, when driving from Murfreesboro to the cabin, the entrance to Swaha Marina is on the right about ½ mile from the dam at the Hwy 19 access.