Beautiful Beagle Themed Park Model Cabin and a Patriotic-themed cabin On Secluded Acreage Adjacent to Lake Greeson's Parker Creek Recreation Area. Scroll down for more info.
Welcome To Parker Creek Bend Cabins Booking Site!
Welcome to Parker Creek Bend Cabins located at 89 Parker Creek Rd in Murfreesboro, Arkansas.
Please read this for a description of the cabins, info on the property around the cabin and things to do nearby.
- The Codex cabin (light brown exterior) is a pet-friendly, Beagle themed park model cabin which is similar to a tiny home but generally at least twice the size. It has approximately 400 sq ft on the main floor and 160 sq ft in the loft. It features beautiful tongue and groove pine walls and ceilings with available sleeping for 8: a queen-sized bed in a private bedroom, a futon full sleeper in the living room and a twin trundle bed and two twin foam beds (that combined make a king-sized bed) in the loft. There is a full kitchen with a side by side freezer/refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and a toaster oven/broiler. There is also a washer and dryer. The living room features a 43" LCD Smart TV (Roku enabled) with available streaming via the internet and a Jensen multimedia center for radio/DVD/CD entertainment and Bluetooth capability. Free Wi-Fi is available too. An Amazon Prime Video subscription is provided for guest entertainment. The covered deck has a table and four chairs with a lighted ceiling fan and two speakers connected to the multimedia center. Enjoy your morning coffee and/or breakfast while you sit on the deck enjoying the scenic beauty of the property, known for lots of wildlife, especially deer. The cabin is heated and cooled primarily by a hotel-style heat-pump controlled by an Ecobee 4 smart thermostat. There is an additional window AC unit in the loft as well as an electric, infrared fireplace in the living area. Just outside the cabin is a picnic area with a picnic table, a fire pit with a grill and a park-style barbecue grill. On the opposite side is a water hydrant.
The Americana Cabin (red exterior) is our newest cabin with approximately 300 sq ft with vaulted ceilings in the middle. The entrance is covered and joined by a nice deck for sitting and enjoying the outdoors while sipping a cup of coffee. The cabin features an open concept (think hotel style open area) with a queen bed in its own nook, built-in bunk beds, and a futon sofa sleeper. There is a spacious living area for relaxing to watch the Ultra-High Definition 43” LCD TV, movies using the multimedia center or streaming from Amazon Prime Video or streaming your favorite music. The multimedia center plays CDs via the 4 wall-mounted speakers, DVDs via the TV and features a BlueTooth mode for connecting your phone and streaming your favorite music. Free Wi-Fi is provided too! The living area has two ceiling fans with dimmable lights and adjustable fan speed using the slide controls next to the kitchen sink. You will also enjoy the vaulted ceilings that give a spacious feel that you do not get in a hotel setting. While most hotel rooms have a coffee maker, microwave and small fridge, this cabin also has a kitchenette setup with a small sink, silverware, plates, and bowls. The interior walls have a shiplap finish while the ceilings are finished with tongue and groove pine to complete the rustic cabin feel. A 3/4 bathroom with a corner shower is in the front end of the cabin and includes a vent and heater. A bench-style table for eating or playing games is part of the amenities. There is a wall-mounted, ductless AC unit for cooling the cabin and is the quietest air conditioner. An infrared space heater is available to heat the cabin. Behind the cabin is a picnic area complete with a picnic table, a park-style barbecue grill, and a fire pit. To the right of the front of the cabin is a water hydrant.
Outside is ample parking in addition to a beautiful driveway with a circle drive in the middle for ease of turning around. The acreage that the cabin sits on features an approximately 100-foot elevation difference from the top of the property to the bottom with a short hike to the Parker Creek Recreation Area below. Parker Creek Bend Cabins is located on a peaceful, dead-end road just outside the Army Corps of Engineer's Parker Creek Recreation Area on the southwest side of Lake Greeson, Murfreesboro, Arkansas. Below are nearby features.
- Parker Creek Recreation Area at 129 Parker Creek Rd, Murfreesboro, Ph. (870) 285-2151, features a swimming area, boat launch, hiking trail and more - .1 miles from the lower driveway entrance.
- Swaha Marina at 205 Dynamite Hill Rd is only 4.3 miles from us and features boat and watersport craft rentals, convenient store, lodging and The Dam Grill (seasonal restaurant).
- Murfreesboro Chamber of Commerce,71 Courthouse Square, Murfreesboro, AR 71958, Ph. (870) 285-3131
- Crater of Diamonds State Park, 209 State Park Road, Murfreesboro, AR 71958 - 11.7 mi
- Float Trips on Caddo River in Glenwood - Caddo River Camping & Canoe - 32 miles
- Ka-Do-Ha Indian Village, 281 Kadoha Rd, Murfreesboro, AR 71958 – 11 mi
- Hiking trails (Parker Creek Recreation Area and Crater of Diamonds State Park)
- Bear Creek ATV/Cycle Trail - featuring 31 miles of ATV backwoods trails
- Little Missouri River (feeds Lake Greeson) great for those who love to fish - 2.7 mi
- Daisy State Park with ATV trailhead - 30 mi
- Hot Springs National Park - 66.6 mi
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad - train excursion through beautiful northwest Arkansas into southwest Missouri - 212 mi
- Ouachita Mountain ATV Rentals - In Mena, Arkansas near the Wolf Pen Gap ATV trail system in the vacation paradise of the Ouachita Mountains - 83.3 miles
- For more info on activities, you can do at Arkansas State Parks visit www.arkansas.com.
- Get a free Arkansas Vacation Kit at this link: https://www.arkansas.com/travel-tools/vacation-kit/
- For Deals & Coupons go to https://www.arkansas.com/deals-coupons/
- For motorcyclists click here for an Arkansas Motorcycling Guide brochure and arkansas.com/motorcycling/
- Check out our Facebook page for numerous posts on activities in the area and much more at https://www.facebook.com/parkercreekbendcabins.